- M for Mature by Adam Mayes and the Department of Game Design
- Platform Pressures and Perils by Chris Franklin
- From Porn to Love: Games’ Growing Up! by Doris C. Rusch
- Vulvas on the Tablet: Cunt Touch This by Sabine Harrer
- Human Rights and Virtual Worlds by Richard A Bartle
- Grief-Based Game Design by Sabine Harrer
- Interrogating Empathy: Alternative Models of (Queer) Feeling in Games
Game Educators Summit program
- 28/5 – Summit Day 1: Presentations
- 31/5 – Summit Day 2: Working Day
This program is subject to change. Subscribe to our feed or like our Facebook page for notifications of substantial updates.
The Game Educators Summit
The Game Educators Summit is a 2-day meeting hosted by the Department of Game Design, during the GGC. We aim to bring together all higher game educations (internationally) to discuss our common concerns and set up a network of support.
The summit consists of two days, broken up by the Gotland Game Conference. The first day (28/5) is filled with short presentations and an evening meet-and-greet on the show floor among the student games. The second day (31/5) takes place after the GGC when everyone is warmed up and inspired – we’ll meet the Higher Education Videogame Alliance, and then split into groups to discuss our specific areas of interest.
Please check the summit page for all details and to submit presentations!