- M for Mature by Adam Mayes and the Department of Game Design
- Platform Pressures and Perils by Chris Franklin
- From Porn to Love: Games’ Growing Up! by Doris C. Rusch
- Vulvas on the Tablet: Cunt Touch This by Sabine Harrer
- Human Rights and Virtual Worlds by Richard A Bartle
- Grief-Based Game Design by Sabine Harrer
- Interrogating Empathy: Alternative Models of (Queer) Feeling in Games
Game Educators Summit program
The Game Educators Summit
The Game Educators Summit is a 2-day meeting hosted by the Department of Game Design, during the GGC. We aim to bring together all higher game educations (internationally) to discuss our common concerns and set up a network of support.
The summit consists of two days, broken up by the Gotland Game Conference. The first day (28/5) is filled with short presentations and an evening meet-and-greet on the show floor among the student games. The second day (31/5) takes place after the GGC when everyone is warmed up and inspired – we’ll meet the Higher Education Videogame Alliance, and then split into groups to discuss our specific areas of interest.
Please check the summit page for all details and to submit presentations!